In order to create accounts for your students, follow the directions below:
- Log in to your teacher dashboard at classroom.freckle.com
- Click "Manage Roster" on the left navigation bar.
- Click the "Add Class" button
- If you are using Google Classroom and have your roster there, you can import your students into Freckle by clicking on the "Import from Google Classroom" button. Otherwise, you can enter a name for your class and add your students one by one.
- Then, you'll need to select a grade level for your class.
- Next, you'll enter your students' names (first name, last name) and then click Continue. Alternatively, click "Paste from Excel" to copy paste all students from Excel at once. Create an Excel file with three columns: First Name, Last Name, and Grade. Enter the information into the columns, then copy the columns and paste them into the field. (Make sure all information is entered correctly to prevent any potential issues when logging in).
** Students will need to log in exactly how you entered their names on the roster.