In order to create accounts for your students, follow the directions below:
- Log in to your teacher dashboard at classroom.freckle.com.
- Click "Roster" on the left navigation bar.
- Click the "Add Class" button.
- If you are using Google Classroom and have your roster there, you can import your students into Freckle by clicking on the "Import from Google Classroom" option. Otherwise, name the class and select the grade levels for the students in that class.
- If you have an Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet of your roster, click the "Copy & Paste From Spreadsheet" link on the top right section of the Student Roster.
- Otherwise, to add students one by one, click the "+ Add" button. You will see a new row where you can input a student's name, grade, and language support (English only orSpanish supports).
- Once you've finished entering all your students, click the "Finish Creating Class" button. You will then see instructions for how to get your students started in Freckle!
* Students will need to log in exactly how you entered their names on the roster.