Students will always log in with their names and the class code, exactly as they appear on the teacher dashboard. While it's easiest to leave the class code in a place that is visible, we do offer student cards that teachers can print and distribute to students. Just follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your teacher account at classroom.freckle.com.
2) Click on your name in the top right of the page.
3) Find the option for "+ More Resources" in the drop down menu.
4) Click on the tan "Print login cards' option to generate log in cards for your entire class.
5) Press "Print," and once the cards are printed, cut them out for students.
6) Distribute the cards to the correct students.