Freckle student dashboards (student.freckle.com) are designed to give a customized experience for all students. There are different dashboard designs for K-2nd, 3rd-5th, and 6-12th grade students. For all student dashboards, you'll see:
- Student-guided practice: "Math" and "ELA" buttons take your students to adaptive practice
- Assignments: The "Assignments" button takes them to both Math and ELA assignments
Kindergarten-2nd grade dashboards
- Number Basics helps students with basic number recognition
- Number Facts helps build your students' basic number sense
- Word Study builds your students' foundational spelling and word patterns
- Decodables help students start to learn to read
- Sight Words helps students identify common words. By default, only K-1 will see Sight Words on the student dashboard, but grade 2 teachers can add it to the student dashboard through the rosters page on the teacher dashboard.
- From my teacher:
- Activities that you have assigned your students
3rd-5th grade dashboards
- Leaderboard is visible on the dashboard homepage
- The Math button takes your student to both Fact Practice and Adaptive Math practice
- The ELA button takes your student to both Word Study, ELA Skills Practice, and self-guided reading practice
- Assignments include activities you've assigned from all subjects.
6th-12th grade dashboards
- Leaderboards, activity feeds, growth, goal setting, and domain mastery are visible on the dashboard homepage.
- Students can also track their time spent in Math and ELA from the homepage.
- The Math button takes your student to the Math menu, where they can choose between Fact Practice and Adaptive Math.
- The ELA button takes your student the ELA menu, where they can choose between ELA Skills Practice, the ELA Library, and Word Study.
- The Assignments tracker displays all incomplete assignments, and completed assignments from the last 30 days.