When entering your roster into Freckle, copy and pasting your existing roster from a spreadsheet makes it fast and easy! Below is a step-by-step guide for inputting your roster this way:
1. Add a new class in Freckle
2. After creating the name and selecting the grades for the class, you will either see:
If you see the second screen, click "Copy/Paste from Excel or Google Sheets to get to the first screen.
3. Open your roster spreadsheet on your computer
4. Select the columns that have the students' first name, last name, and grade. Right click, and select "Copy"
5. Go back to the Freckle roster page, and right click in the box and select "Paste"
6. You will automatically see your students created in the roster!